Facebook messages
rnrperry

When using the facebook app, I can't get to my messages.  For some reason out of about 20 of my FB contacts that I synced to my phone contacts, there are 2 that when I go to their profile I can then see my messages, but not from my own profile.

Is there a way to see my messages from my own profile???

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Facebook messages
RedDogPatch

It looks like you not using an Android fone..based on your profile, right?

You should take this question to the right mobile devices community. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
rnrperry

I am not sure how you can tell that from my profile, but you are wrong!  I have the Moto Droid and my wife has the HCT Eris.

0 Likes
seabright
Contributor - Level 1

rnrperry wrote:

I am not sure how you can tell that from my profile, but you are wrong!  I have the Moto Droid and my wife has the HCT Eris.

If you look to the left of your post, you'll see some information about your profile, including the fact that you have a "samsung cell phone". You may want to go into account settings and change that.

Best of luck.

0 Likes
rnrperry

Ok, I will update my phone info. 

For now, does anyone have info on how to get to messages in FaceBook?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

0 Likes
thetornado
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you referring to your "Inbox"? ...in that case I dont believe the FB App has that functionality. I have used the FB mobile website to access my Inbox. 

0 Likes