Facebook for HTC Sense not syncing with facebood profiles
Stingbo

I had to have a factory reset on my incredible and now my contact list will not sync with facebook and pull in the profile pics for my contacts on my phone that have facebook accounts.  When I go to settings-acounts&sync-sync all, Facebood for HTC Sense does not seem to sync.  Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Facebook for HTC Sense not syncing with facebood profiles
JamalHeacock

Try this:

Open People

Touch Menu

Touch View

Verify that Facebook (and any other sources that you want to sync) are checked

Touch Done

0 Likes
Stingbo

Thanks.  I have tried that and that just brings in my FB friends to my People List.  Before I did the factory reset, I had my People List sync'd with their FB profile pics without having my friends list from FB. 

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Stingbo,

I understand your concerns. It is inconvenient when our phones act differently after a factory reset. What software version are you running? Did you get the latest update for your Incredible?

Please ensure that you have the latest software version installed as the first troubleshooting step to resolve your concerns. If you have updated to the latest software version and issue started after the update please keep in mind that it is normal for your phone to function differently after a software update and this may just be the way the new software version works.

For a list of benefits for the latest software version and instructions to install please visit this LINK at your convenience.

0 Likes
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

@Stingbo, If you did a hard reset, you will have to go under Accounts and Sync and re-add Facebook for HTC Sense to the list of synced accounts. Unless this is done, your people list will not synchronize with facebook. 

If you go to menu->settings->accounts and sync and don't see Facebook for HTC Sense there, just tap on "Add Account" and you will see Facebook for HTC Sense. Simply tap on it and follow the instructions to add it back. You can also add back Twitter for HTC Sense this way.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes