Email will not synch since update
blonditoh

My email will not synch other than manually since this latest update.  Unlike others with this issue my email account did not get deleted.  It's still there and marked to synch automatically every 15.  Am I missing another setting that might have gotten wiped?  I have played with the settings but nothing happens and I have to do it manually.  This started as soon as the update ran.  From reading other questions and advice, I have tried shutting it down/turning it on - 3 times and have removed the battery 3 times and nothing works.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: Email will not synch since update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here blonditoh! I want you to automatically receive your emails as soon as you desire. Please try removing/readding the email account here http://vz.to/ZVbWAS set the appropriate setting, test and share. Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Email will not synch since update
blonditoh

I deleted and re-added the account and tested it and nothing.  It is still not synching unless I do it manually.  Also, you used to be able to set the synch time frame... 15 minutes, 1 hour, etc.  Now it just says "Automatic (Push)".  But when I go into the account via Apps, it says synch is off but it won't let me turn it on anywhere.  Help!

0 Likes