Email will Not Sync
chelton

My Yahoo email has stopped syncing to my Droid X. Has worked fine for 8 months until 2 days ago.  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email will Not Sync
Wildman
Legend

This seem to be a on going issue with Yahoo, a number of users has been having this issue since they updated their servers...

Mine came back after being out for 3 days and has been working fine so far, if I had to guess they are updating servers by regions and this takes the users in that area down until the updates are completed.

You may have to keep trying because it has been reported to Yahoo with no reply yet..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This seem to be a on going issue with Yahoo, a number of users has been having this issue since they updated their servers...

Mine came back after being out for 3 days and has been working fine so far, if I had to guess they are updating servers by regions and this takes the users in that area down until the updates are completed.

You may have to keep trying because it has been reported to Yahoo with no reply yet..

0 Likes
chelton

Guess you are correct, as my emails are now coming in! Thanks!

0 Likes
Martian

Would it be the same for Gmail users, my phone is doing the same thing, it will not sync my gmails, its been like that for 2 days now, it worked fine before I updated my software, and after the upgrade it worked fine for like a week and now it will not sync my gmail account.

0 Likes
Bookingohio
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is happening with my aol. account also.  It was fine then four days ago it stopped.  Anyone else with aol issues.

0 Likes
mlleelise
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot get aol email - or yahoo email.  I've tried everything.  I get the error connection code 503. HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bookingohio, let's get your AOL email working again. Do you have a Droid X as well? Are you receiving any error messages when trying to access email? Verify Background Data and Data Enabled checked in Settings, Data manager, Data Delivery. If no changes, please remove then re-add the AOL account. Remove the account by going to Settings, Accounts, selecting AOL then Remove Account. Then you'll have option to add account from the same screen. Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes