Email logout Samsung Charge
mmm75165

How the !@#$%^&* do you logout of your yahoo email on the Samsung Charge?

So frustrated! I've had it 3 days.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email logout Samsung Charge
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Go to settings > security. There should be options for a screen lock in that section of the settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mspampi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Um if you set up the account to sync, then you would not log out, as it would not continue to sync without remaining "logged in". You would need to delete the account to "logout". Thats how it works on all push mail software (Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile).

If you are viewing the account within your phone's web browser, then signing out is as simple as clicking "sign out" at the bottom, like all web mail.

0 Likes
Synycalwon
Contributor - Level 1

If you're concerned about security (someone being able to access your e-mail on the phone), setup the phone to require a pin or password and have it lock after a certain amount of time. I have mine set to lock after 15 minutes of inactivity and requires a pin code to unlock.

0 Likes
mmm75165

That would be great if I could just have it lock periodically...how do you do that? thanks a bunch!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Go to settings > security. There should be options for a screen lock in that section of the settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mmm75165

Does your Droid periodically have a message pop up and say Password needs to be updated and there is a screen to enter your password?

The only reason I am concerned is because I did this one time and now when I do NOT check email on my phone, but via the web, it shows it has been read.

Just afraid I got hacked or something.

Thanks again everyone!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I have a pin password. After I unlock the screen with the standard lock screen, I have to input the password to get to my application and email accounts.

0 Likes