Email folder structure
nbg2

I use MS Outlook on my PC and have several email accounts including a POP3 account, GMail, and a legacy MSN Mail that I keep synchronized using MSN connector.  When it came to getting email on my mobile device, I used to have them all on my old Blackberry, and the folder structure was very logical with an Inbox, Outbox, Sent, Deleted and Junk for each such account.  Recently, I upgraded from the Blackberry to a Droid Charge.  When I added my email acounts to my Charge, I was surprised to find that some of the acounts have Outboxes, some have Junk boxes etc.  But others do not.  They don't all have the same consistent folder structure.  Why?  Can this be manually modified?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email folder structure
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Android and Blackberry are two different operating systems. Blackberry leans toward email where as Android leans toward applications. You may want to look up MSN mail on market and use that app. Gmail is set in the charge with its own preloaded application. You can load an exchange email under the mail icon on the device. As far as your concerns about all mail under one folder I have lifted that up to our product development team.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Email folder structure
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Android and Blackberry are two different operating systems. Blackberry leans toward email where as Android leans toward applications. You may want to look up MSN mail on market and use that app. Gmail is set in the charge with its own preloaded application. You can load an exchange email under the mail icon on the device. As far as your concerns about all mail under one folder I have lifted that up to our product development team.

0 Likes