Email attachments
jsikes1

When trying to open email attachments on my phone I am getting the message 

permission denial: opening provider

com.motorola.blur.service.email.Permissions

I can't figure out how to fix this. My husband has the same phone and has no problem opening up the same email with the same attachments. Any suggestions would be great.

0 Likes
Re: Email attachments
sreid

Apparently there is no way to create a new topic on this forums so I had to post this as a reply on here.

Verizon, why isn't the caller blocking working? I need to block a phone # from texting me now. Also caller blocking should not expire after 90 days, they should be indefinate.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

@OP.

Have you tried saving the file first by holding on image in thread view and select save from list?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

@sreid

To create a new thread all you needed to do was go to the area for the device you have and select the new forum option at top... if you have a Droid X go to http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-X-by-Motorola/bd-p/DROIDX and look at top of page.

0 Likes
jsikes1

Thanks that works from now but is there a way to set my phone to just open them without having to go through that everytime. There has to be a setting that I can fix.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
There has to be a difference between your husbands device and yours, are either one of you using a 3rd party app like Handcent for example to receive mail or is he using Gmail by chance?
0 Likes
jsikes1

No we are both useing the same provider. I am thinking that a setting was changed some how and I just dont know where to look. Thanks for your help...:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

jsikes1 wrote:

No we are both useing the same provider. I am thinking that a setting was changed some how and I just dont know where to look. Thanks for your help...:smileyhappy:

I think you missunderstood my question, Handcent it a diffrent app that you can download from market not a carrier...

0 Likes