Email Account Invisible
EllieL

One of my email accounts doesn't show up when I go to Settings/Accounts & sync. I have changed the password on this email account, so I need to be able to access the settings to update this password, but it seems to be invisible. If I try to add it as a new account, it says an account by this name already exists. So I keep getting login failure messages, but I can't figure out how to get to the settings to change the password.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email Account Invisible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi EllieL - We can get you back to business! You will want to click on the Mail app. Press Menu then choose your account in the "Accounts List," then press Menu once again choose Settings>Account Settings, then edit password. Please let me know if you need any additional support.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi EllieL - We can get you back to business! You will want to click on the Mail app. Press Menu then choose your account in the "Accounts List," then press Menu once again choose Settings>Account Settings, then edit password. Please let me know if you need any additional support.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
EllieL

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It was the least I could do for such an awesome customer like you, EllieL! Were you able to correct the account information?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
EllieL

Yes. All fixed.

0 Likes