Editing a Yahoo e-mail message before forwarding
natsad
Enthusiast - Level 3
As a courtesy, I generally delete the sender's e-mail contact information on anything I forward from my yahoo account. I used to be able to delete this information while using my Droid to send e-mail. After the GB update this seems to be unavailable. Has anyone else had any luck? Thanks.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Editing a Yahoo e-mail message before forwarding
Wildman
Legend

natsad wrote:
As a courtesy, I generally delete the sender's e-mail contact information on anything I forward from my yahoo account. I used to be able to delete this information while using my Droid to send e-mail. After the GB update this seems to be unavailable. Has anyone else had any luck? Thanks.

I havent found the option in the stack app, I had to use K9 because it had this option...  Google has is to hide that info also..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

natsad wrote:

I havent found the option in the stack app, I had to use K9 because it had this option...  Google has is to hide that info also..

0 Likes
manup
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also wondered if this was possible?  I too don't like to forward e-mails with the original senders information.  If anyone knows, let us know.  However, I think Wildman is correct, not possible.......

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes