Easiest Case to put on and remove?
CellCarol

Due to the fact that the phone will not fit into the car dock or the home dock with a case or cover on it. I need one that is easy to put on and remove.

0 Likes
Re: Easiest Case to put on and remove?
Rescue814
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've got one of the high gloss silicone cover, it's pretty easy to get it in and out of.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

CellCarol wrote:

Due to the fact that the phone will not fit into the car dock or the home dock with a case or cover on it. I need one that is easy to put on and remove.

I would say try out a leather case or a clip case pouch. With a pouch, you should be able to remove it quickly

0 Likes
southpaw

I personally like the belt clip.  I had one for my Dare and bought one for my X.  Best feature:  the fact that the screen faces inward to protect it from unnecessary scratches.

0 Likes
keepingitreal
Contributor - Level 1

Silicone cover

0 Likes
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3

Using the Bodyglove case from VZW.  At the lower end of the case is a slot made for a coin to be inserted so it can be twisted which opens the case; simple and easy.  Tough case too.

0 Likes
gator1
Contributor - Level 1

Check out the Navigation/Music/Vehicle Mount.  It has a removable insert in the cradle that allows some covers to fit without being removed.

0 Likes