DroidPro battery recharging - not allowed to use phone
softballmom

When my DroidPro runs out of battery life, why does it have to be 100% charged before it works again?  It has been charging for 2 hours and I have been without a phone.  Am I doing something wrong?

0 Likes
Re: DroidPro battery recharging - not allowed to use phone
Wildman
Legend

You are in the Droid X forum, you might want to post over at Droid Pro area to make sure to get a correct answer from users.

By the away what do you mean work again?  If you let it drain all the way down it may have to charge from a wall charger like the Droid X does to get it to come back to life, this seems to be a Motorola thing..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Droid Pro doesn't have a dedicated forum in the VZW community. The catch-all section would be The Other Android Devices" forum.

There should be some similarities between the android devices from Motorola though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

I know this sounds like an obvious thing to do, but have you tried powering it up when it's charging?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

wall charger is the way to do it if you've been using the usb.

fwiw:

i charge mine in the off position until it comes to 100%, check by pushing the power button.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi, softballmom!

I'd like to help you today.

Typically the phone will begin to power on when plugged into the charger. This happens once about 2-3% charge has been absorbed, so I can only imagine that power is not the issue here.  While its charging, does the screen work at all? Are you not able to receive or answer phone calls?  Please provide a little more detail on how the phone is responding, or nor responding so we can all help you out.

Thank you!

0 Likes