Droid does, but does FroYo fix??
inline5

Haven't bought the X yet, been holding off for the FroYo update. My question is whether or not FroYo has fixed the various "problems" with the X (volume, wifi, etc). Much appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid does, but does FroYo fix??
GeekGuy

Use the search feature on the fourm page.

0 Likes
djtonic
Contributor - Level 2
Well i think it's going to take more than a day to truly see if any of the issues users have been experiencing are fixed with this 2.2 you upgrade. And also the problem that i have with the problems quote on quote is that not everyone including myself have experienced the issues reported here. New your value yes is lower than my original droid i do not know and cannot tell if it is actually hi eric and louder on my droid action after the 2.2 update i also have not had wifi issues which is a common complaint on this forum. I will say however that boot time and general overall feel of my phone after upgrading to 2.2 is a much more satisfying to me. On a side note i am in my car driving and i'm using the built in voice to text feature to send in this message because i do not want to crash my car i believe it is funny that some things are misspelled and misinterpreted. Thank you dj
0 Likes
inline5

LOL!!! I will take from both your responses, that the answer would be "no" and/or "I don't know"....Thanks.

0 Likes