Re: Droid...biggest dissappointment ever! Any suggestions?
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
No ipods either.. greatone, you should know better...

I laughed when I read apples press release saying no more "fart apps."

And Sprint is hardly cheaper. The were $5 cheaper than my plan now with Verizon... if I got the Evo it would have been $5 more now.
0 Likes
RuralKsGirl

I can 100% understand what you're talking about.  I've had the same issues with my Droid, especially the part about hanging up during conversations because my face hits the screen.  Pretty much means I have to always keep one hand on the phone while I'm talking, because resting it on my shoulder and using both hands is out of the question.

Loved my Droid at first, but then, I hadn't done much with it.  I think I was more impressed with how different it was from my BlackBerry Curve.  The more I have this Droid, the more I miss my BlackBerry.  I recommend to everyone I know getting a new phone to NOT get the Droid because it's garbage.

It's almost worth paying the full amount for a phone to go back to a BlackBerry prior to my upgrade date.

I hate you, Droid.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

You couldn't pay me to go back to a failberry. Had a chance to play with a Torch that came in last week and OS 6 is still fail.  Android isn't for everyone though.

0 Likes
DGSavannah

My suggestion is turn it back in if it's not too late!!!  Don't do as I did & keep thinking you can work with it.  I hate it after really trying for 7 months.  I think Verizon should replace it with something that works!!  But then Verizon's customer service has degraded so I'm sure they won't do ANYTHING without charging you an arm & a leg.

0 Likes
dmad1rulz
@jnt

Didn't you just make a dedicated thread for this?
0 Likes
RonAnderson
A couple of places he did.
0 Likes