Droid X2
lgrantpeters

I'm really tired of my Droid X2.  I've had it for about 1 -1/2 years, but for at least 1/2 of the time I've had it it's been nothing but problems.  It's super slow, it gets stuck when trying to open any application.  Most of the time it just crashes then I have to pull the battery out - which is a minimum of 4-5 times a day.  I was trying to just suck it up and wait until my upgrade in October, but then verizon changed my upgrade to February and I honestly do not think I can wait until then.   It was bad enough when I couldn't get into Facebook or play certain games or other apps that I have, but now I can barely use the phone to call, text or send e-mails.  Most of the time when I get a phone call it will not allow me to answer.  Then when I try to call the person back  nothing happens or if I'm lucky enough to be able to make a call, it will call that person again while I am on the phone because of all the attempts of dialing a person.  I've deleted apps, even apps that were on the phone that I did not download.  I've cleared cache.  I've done a hard reset.  BUT it just keeps getting worse.  I'm paying to use a smart phone that I can barely use.  God forbid I have an emergency since I probably would not be able to call for help on it.  Does anyone else have these problems?

Comment has been edited for appropriate content to comply with the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes