Droid X "Rule the Air" wallpaper?
deetotallyrocks

I've been going through different sites seeing reviews and such about the Droid X and notice some pretty cool wallpapers adorning their home screens. Now, I've heard the countless criticism towards Verizon's "Rule the Air" campaign and well, I am one of those that love it. My question is if Verizon will be releasing an official wallpaper with the "Rule the Air" campaign logo for not just the Droid X, but just in general for any other phone. There are many wallpapers sporting the logo already but I would like to know if Verizon will release an official one that might be released in case anyone wants to use it on their homescreen. Just a thought.

0 Likes
Re: Droid X "Rule the Air" wallpaper?
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

At this time there in no information on the " Rule the Air" wallpaper at this time. 

0 Likes
deetotallyrocks

Thank you. Hopefully Verizon will release one because it's awesome and I would love to have it on my home screen. Please let us know if it gets released, I would really appreciate it. Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Droid Life has a number of wallpapers that are built around the Rule the Air advertising..... Check hear:  http://www.droid-life.com/2010/06/29/download-rule-the-air-droid-life-wallpapers/

Hears example:

1489iFE26F1C5463B7DA8

1491i19E70C8AF3DB3792

0 Likes