Droid X is coming soon!
Mark_VZW
Enthusiast - Level 2

Shoot HD. HDMI. 4.3” screen. See the world through the power of Droid X. http://phones.verizonwireless.com/droid/x/ 

When there’s no end to what your device can do, there’s no end to what your device does to you. Droid X is coming soon.

0 Likes
Re: Droid X is coming soon!
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

720p Screen? Did they mean 720p video?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I think I must be a psychic.In another thread I mentioned that there would be a post by Mark mentioning the new droid phones. Anyways,nice to know it is being confirmed.

0 Likes
Guardian12

This is the phone I have been waiting for.  I tried the Droid Incredible but for some reason it would not pick up a cell phone signal at my house/home.  Hopefully this Motorola device has a better radio and I'll get a decent cell phone signal.  My Blackberry Curve is getting kind of worn out.  It does fine in my home but the signal indicator is certainly not strong.

Can't wait for the Droid X!

0 Likes
sranger

I think I found my new phone......  :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
not2bad

I was about to order the incredible until reading about the Droid X, this is the phone I will be ordering ASAP, I am glad I waited and not ordered the Incredible, I am sure the Incredible would have been a good phone.

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Not to be a party pooper..... But.. Didn't the old spec claim that this phone has a slower processor? If so whats the advantage to this phone? A Keyboard? 720p is a silly excuse for big claim also, most of these super phones can be made to do it with some hacking (so I hear).

I'm just gunna be bummed out if VZW goes DORID CRAZY on tv, and stores. Especially if it has no huge advantages. ((

"DROID" (robot voice)

Be Careful. While our members are generally helpful and eager to provide useful information, Wireless customers need to be cautious on what you decide to download as there is always potential risk that your device may be damaged or void your warranty.

Further, any posted content that states any benefits of why rooting or hacking should be done is also not allowed.

Thank you.

0 Likes
cadillacstan

Does anyone know if the Motorola X will be coming out with Android 2.2?

0 Likes
stevehy
It has a 1Ghz OMAP processor which is significantly faster than the 1Ghz Snapdragon in the Incredible. It also has a hardware based GPU. In testing it is noted to have terrific battery life, plus you get the Motorola build quality and radio quality. It’s a no brainer.
0 Likes