Droid X Availability
husk3rfr3ak

I know that when you shop for a droid x on the verizon website, it says "will be shipped by 8/3." But I am not ordering from the internet. I am on a waiting list and should get mine with the next shipment of the X's to stores. My question is, does the 8/3 shipping date apply to only online shoppers? Or to the next store shipments, as well? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Droid X Availability
ipflash0r

NO, it applies to BOTH! I already asked that question at my local verizon store.. i ordered mines on the 19th at the time the website said will be shipped by 7\27, i called up verizon and asked for verification and they said ya it will ship by 7/27, so we'll see!

0 Likes
husk3rfr3ak

Daaaang... haha. thanks.

0 Likes
DroidXgirl

Totally worth the wait.  It got mine on the 16th, still getting used to super huge screen but all else is awesome.

It's amazing!

0 Likes
copyguy

DO NOT believe that your order will ship by 7/27 if you ordered via the web site! I ordered on 7/15 at 10:24PM.  I was just informed at 8:05AM that shipments are based on PROCESSED time.  My order was PROCESSED on 7/20, pushing my ship date for my LAUNCH DAY order to 8/3!

0 Likes
glucar

Best Buy and Walmart stock them currently...

0 Likes
TDSINGLETON

Ordered on the 20th and it shipped today 7/23 and will be delivered on 7/26 so they must have got some more in stock. Good Luck.

Shipment Dates

Ship date 

Jul 23, 2010

Estimated delivery 

Jul 26, 2010 by 3:00 PM
Destination

LITTLE ROCK, AR

Shipment Facts
Help
Service type
Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required 

Weight