Droid Ultra not keeping a charge, apps not opening
bgwynedd

I have had this on the charger basically all day except for a couple hours when I was away from home when it went from 50% charge to 20% just from turning it on and checking to see if an app would open.

I have deleted about 10 apps to see if it was a storage space issue, I have rebooted it multiple times. Only apps that will open and work (mostly) are google chrome and facebook messenger. The rest of my apps say they aren't responding or will freeze at start up. There is 4gb of space available so I don't know what is going on. It was working just fine yesterday. google keyboard is acting weird too when I am typing as well, like it can't keep up with me or something when it normally has no issues.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Ultra not keeping a charge, apps not opening
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your phone is fully functional is vital for your service needs. You mentioned a few things here so we want to ensure they are all getting addressed.
How long have you have you been having concerns with your phone charging?  Are you using the charger that came with the phone?
When you say apps won't boot up, can you be more specific as to which apps? Is this all apps or certain specific applications?  Are they apps you have downloaded?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Ultra not keeping a charge, apps not opening
bgwynedd

I ended up taking it into my local verizon store and a factory reset was done on it. It worked.

0 Likes