Droid Screen Protector
Eclyps19

I'm looking for a good screen protector. I bought the ones verizon offered me for $12 but I simply couldn't get them free of bubbles. Probably spent a good 45 minutes working with them, still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Screen Protector
Mtvmoonman

The invisible shield....they say it works great.   Info is another post in the android section.

0 Likes
n0yxl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Zagg Invisishield FTW! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Eclyps19

the thought of spraying some liquid over my phone scares the crap out of me, to be honest... That's also quite a bit of money to spend if you screw it up the first go around. Is it pretty idiot proof?

0 Likes
n0yxl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Eclyps19 wrote:

the thought of spraying some liquid over my phone scares the crap out of me, to be honest... That's also quite a bit of money to spend if you screw it up the first go around. Is it pretty idiot proof?

You DON'T spray it on the phone, you spray the shield before you stick it on.  It's easy, just be in a clean and well-lit enviroment when doing the task :smileywink:

0 Likes
Packet
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you buy the shield at somewhere like Best Buy, they'll usually have someone there who can do the application for you (for an additional $5 or whatever).  The shield is not that hard to put on, though.

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

Do you really need a shield?

I heard the screen was fairly scratch proof.

0 Likes
laxref94598

check ebay under droid accessories, only 3.99 for 5 of them

0 Likes
Paleogirl2003
Enthusiast - Level 1

Zagg.com InvisibleShield

wonderful protect, have it on several devices

use protect20 coupon code for 20% off

0 Likes
Eclyps19

I've got a hard shell. Is there a need to add additional protection to the body or should I just stick with the screen?

0 Likes