Droid Replacement (Black speck under glass)
Chet__

I just got my Droid today.  I love it except for the black speck that wont wipe off because it is under the glass.  It is in the middle of the display.

What are my options for getting a replacement?  I ordered it from verizonwireless.com.  Can I exchange it at the local store or do I have to get another one shipped to me?  Will they ship me one and let me send this one back when I get it?  Does VZW cover all the shipping?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Replacement (Black speck under glass)
traviz

From what I know if you ordered it from Verizon you can carry it back to any Verizon store and exchange it.   Also if it is something that you can't fix then they should be able to send you a new one and you can then ship the defective one back.  I had to do that one time with my current phone shortly after I got it (several years ago).

0 Likes
BigRob

hey i have the same problem too. i have what looks like dust under the glass of my screen good thing that i bought my droid at a vzwstore ima check them out tomorrow about it to see what they say hopefuly they wont give me some bull**bleep** i mean supposedly it is a new brand new phone why would it have dust in the screen dont make any sence talk about quality control right, good job motorola!

0 Likes
geocol

I also have what seems to be a speck of dust inside the lens. I ordered my droid through verizonwireless.com. I can go to a verizon store and have it replaced there? or has to be done through verizonwireless

0 Likes