Droid Phones ****!
kyliejo02

Just wanted to warn anyone considering an Droid. I have had 5 different Droid X phones, they have just sent me a Droid 3 and want to send me another one.My phones freeze up, I have to factory reset them constantly! Sad that I know how to do it all myself at this point. The batteries die like crazy. My mobile HotSpot won't work. Verizon customer service does not return calls they say they will. They do not do what they say they will. AND... they all tell you something different. It got so bad they sent me to Motorola to try to fix the issue, Motorola said it sounds like a carrier (Verizon) issue. So they couldn't help me out with anything. I still haven't got my problems fixed so I just gave up. Verizon SUCKS!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Droid Phones ****!
sg3man

I too went through several (5) Droid X's. I could write a book. I don't blame Verizon. I definitely blame Motorola and I will NEVER purchase another of their products.

But that is water under the bridge. My Galaxy S3 arrived yesterday and the past 24 hours of phone ownership have been outstanding.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Phones ****!
JJH

I guess it's just luck of the draw.

I had a Samsung Fascinate which was a constant headache, mainly missed calls.

Verizon promptly sent me a CPO X2 (just took 1 call) and I have not had any problems with it for a year.

It's been through 2 software updates with out a hitch.

There are good ones out there, but I imagine the herd may be a little thin now.

0 Likes