Droid On PrePay?
Mz8691

Hello, i was wondering if i can buy a droid (no contract) and add it on my prepaid account, i added the Env2 with no problem, but i know the droid is a smartphone. but i would really like the droid as my phone and i dont like contract cuz i always fall behind.

i heard somewhere i would need to pay $54 a month for unlim. data. thats a lil to pricey. i only pay about $20 a month for unlim txting to verizon and 250 txts($10) and the $10 left for the days i use my calling,  thats all i use. i would really love this phone on my prepaid. but if not, i guess i would have to get the contract. but idk how long that would last...

Thanks,

Matt

0 Likes
Re: Droid On PrePay?
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You can't have an advanced device on prepaid. Not Android, Blackberry, WinMo or anything with a premium HTML browser. For this type of device unlimited data is only $29.99, not including messaging (text/video) or voice.

0 Likes
Re: Droid On PrePay?
Mz8691

So, whats the cheapest plan with unlim txting to verizon? i dont need calling that much. Or can you give me some examples of some touch screens that can be on prepiad (glyde?,env touch? ect...)

Thanks.

0 Likes