Droid Incredible
samsungfan8

Hi I noticed that when I shut off my incredible it just vibrates when it shuts off is there a sound I can turn on for when it shuts off and starts up?? Also I noticed the apps are just under one giant grid. Is there a way that I can break up the apps  into different pages so they are not all together?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible
AZSALUKI
Legend

well you have 7 home screens that you can do whatever you'd like with. i use one screen to put my most used apps on and another to put similar types of apps on (all of my media type of apps). a third that i put games on. the other 4 i use for various widgets (weather on one, calculator, favorites--web sites, and onescreen for 3 smaller widgets). there is also an app i like called "apps organizer." it has about 6 different categories that you link your app to (games, tools, multimedia, etc). it has an icon for each category so when you touch the icone for games, it opens a page with ALL of my games listed. as far as the actual app drawer...it will always list ALL of the apps on your device.

the phone only vibrates when you shut it down. i don't think you can change that. however, if it is on vibrate when you shut it down it will vibrate when you turn it on. if the volume is on or up when you shut it down, then it should say "DROOOIIID" (fairly loud) when you turn it back on.

0 Likes