Droid Incredible Video Light
Integrasedanman

Hey guys and gals...I picked up the Droid Incredible the day it came out..and luv the phone...just wondering though, is there any way of turning on the lights for the Video capture mode....?  With my phone it only allows me to turn it on for the basic Picture Capture mode....is there anyway I can turn it on for Video Capture? My little brother has the Moto Droid and it can do it...so if anyone can help me out with this or it's just something I can't do...please let me know..thanx :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible Video Light
Lexar

I too have this same problem and would like to know if there will be a software update or something for this option.

0 Likes
Tuxar

I am also peeved about the lack of video light on the Incredible.  I want to ditch my BlackBerry Storm, but guess what?  It takes wonderful video with the light enabled.  Argh.  I mean this as a father of a 3 year-old.  No, the quality isn't HD or anything, but it gets the point across where the Incredible fails miserably: in a dimly-lit restaurant.

So, when I go to dinner, I have to take my Storm?  Retarded.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i have the same complaint. i've searched and haven't found any forums that are discussing this? also...i thought i'd try to find a video recorder app that may allow for the flash to be on while recording...but so far, no luck. there is an app called "livo recorder pro" that looks pretty cool, but it's not free and i'm not gonna pay $1.99 to find out wether or not you can turn on the flash with this app.

0 Likes
ncj

Latest info - andriod 2.2 (froyo) will correct this.  L.E.D. on during video 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

cool! now let's just hope the 2.2 update doesn't cause all of the problems that the 2.1 did for eris users. from the looks of the posts, they had ALL KINDS of issues with the update.

0 Likes