-Droid Incredible, It Rocks-
hcox2081
Enthusiast - Level 3

HTC Incredible is more popular than Motorola Droid's and it received the CNET Editor's Choice Award April 2010.

Motorola Droid's has yet to receive any Awards.

0 Likes
Re: -Droid Incredible, It Rocks-
AZSALUKI
Legend

to be fair.....that award was issued in april.....when the incredible was the only summer device that had been released (before EVO, X, droid II, galaxy, etc). that being said....yes, it's incredible.

0 Likes
dimap
Contributor - Level 1

Well guys, I just can't seem to make up my mind. I go to the store, put a Droid X in one hand and an Inc in my other hand and I can't put either of them down. I like the big screen and the rugged slim build on the X, but I like the software on the Inc better. And it has the option of both USB and Wi-Fi tethering (and bluetooth too i think) in Froyo if you want it, whereas the X has wi-fi tether only. And won't likely have USB tether in Froyo either, seeing as the Droid 2 doesn't. And I like the international keybaord on the Inc as I can type in Greek and Russian on it (nada but Spanish on the X) but the VZW sales geeks keep saying the X is better and I will be happier with that one. I DO like the form factor of the X MUCH better than the Inc, and I loved my old Moto Q (still got it)  and I have an HTC on another carrier atm and it's just peachy but I fear if I buy the Inc since the software better fits my needs I'm gonna have remorse forever I don't get the X. But when I leave the store I realize that I've played with the X about 35% of the time and the Inc about 65%.

I HATE all these CHOICES lol. Ahh, if HTC could only make a slim tank-like brick like the X and my Q was....

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I read this yahoo tech article during I think it was July sometime. The article reviewed all the android phones that were currently out then.  I was top 5 best android phones. The number one pick was the HTC Evo 4G on Sprint's network. The 2nd best phone was the HTC Incredible. There was also the Nexus One on the list but that I believed came in 5th place.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

well then i will just make it more difficult and suggest that you look into vzn's version of the samsung galaxy s (not sure what vzn's model is called). don't know when it's coming out but it should be soon and looks pretty nice!!!! lol

0 Likes
hcox2081
Enthusiast - Level 3

What Smartphone did you end up purchasing

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

well then i will just make it more difficult and suggest that you look into vzn's version of the samsung galaxy s (not sure what vzn's model is called). don't know when it's coming out but it should be soon and looks pretty nice!!!! lol

It is called the Samsung Fasinate (Galaxy S). This phone is supposed to be released during the holiday season I read

0 Likes
GLegend

Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S phone is Named the Samsung Fascinate 

0 Likes