Droid Incredible - Can't Enable Bluetooth
Fahrenheit

Hi,

I have an HTC Droid Incredible, and I have an issue enabling Bluetooth. When I try to enable it, it pauses for 45 seconds, then stays disabled. If I enable WiFi, then try to enable Bluetooth, it works.  I shot a video demonstrating this issue.  I performed a hard reset \ battery pull on the phone, set up the device, then tried to enable bluetooth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylemKfW89g

Even after a hard reset, I cannot enable Bluetooth unless WiFi is first enabled.  Is my phone defective? 

I still have about 2 weeks to return the phone...however the local stores are out of stock.  I like the phone and would rather keep it...what should I do?  Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Incredible - Can't Enable Bluetooth
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

This could be a defect in your device. Usually a hard reset would have been the troubleshooting step to resolve this issue and I was unable to find and other troubleshooting steps that would be of help to you. Your device may need to be returned so that you can get another device that does not have this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

This could be a defect in your device. Usually a hard reset would have been the troubleshooting step to resolve this issue and I was unable to find and other troubleshooting steps that would be of help to you. Your device may need to be returned so that you can get another device that does not have this issue.

0 Likes
Volklskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't worry about returning the phone while the store is out of stock. Call Verizon Costomer Svc and they will send you another phone overnight with a return tag for you to send the defective one back. You'll have enough time to put everything you have on the old phone onto the new one so that isn't an issue either. Do it.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Fahrenheit

Yep, tech support confirmed that it's probably defective.  Getting a new one shipped on Wednesday.  Thanks!  Still love this phone :smileyhappy:

0 Likes