Droid Froyo 2.2
edwardmoises

How and when are we droid users going to get 2.2 froyo.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Froyo 2.2

froyo has already been leaked & is downloadble from almost every android website

0 Likes
Goon007

8564570492 wrote:

froyo has already been leaked & is downloadble from almost every android website

Then why not be helpful and provide a link?

0 Likes
knitcub

Just an FYI before you download from a third party.  

A. Some of the hacks are not complete.

B. Some of the hacks may not be compatible with your Verizon phone.

and the biggest which i was told by the store manger off Wendover Ave in Greensboro, NC this evening.

C.  A non authorized download of 2.2 will void your warranty with Verizon and Motorola.  

0 Likes
nkkbn712

Will Froyo 2.2 help with any of the following on my Moto Droid:

a)  Dropped calls CONSTANTLY

b)  Problem with the "mute" feature automatically kicking in on calls.

c)  Reverb / poor call quality

I've already tried the *228, option 1 AND 2.  Done a battery pull, etc.  Nothing works.  I've come to the conclusion that I've wasted $600. 

0 Likes
colfrmb

For the heck of it, try the Screen Suite app.  Using this program, I no longer have the mute prob and I don't get random call drops, only where I've always dropped calls on all my phones.

0 Likes
Haggie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I installed 2.2 on my droid a few weeks ago and it is amazing the impact it has. Get setCPU after you do your upgrade so you can tweak the overclocking with profiles.

The reason we don't link to it here is because this is a Verizon forum and it would be inappropriate to post links to hacks, pirated software, or other links of a dubious legal nature. Posting a link would just get the thread deleted. Just google it...

0 Likes