Droid - Dash Board with WiFi, Blue Tooth, Account Sync and Brightness
Sandra55

Can some one tell me how to get what I am calling a dash board at on your Droid, my son has it on his.   It has 5 utilities on it that allows you to quickly turn on and off WiFi, Blue tooth, Account Sync and Brightness.   I thought it was widget, but I can not find it.   Does anyone know how to do it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid - Dash Board with WiFi, Blue Tooth, Account Sync and Brightness
frayed
Enthusiast - Level 3

What you are looking for is called a widget and you can get it by long pressing (pressing and holding down) on any open part of the home screen. A menu will appear with the options. Shortcuts, widgets, folders, and wallpapers. The widget you are looking for is called power control. Make sure to check out the other ones to their are some cool things in there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
frayed
Enthusiast - Level 3

What you are looking for is called a widget and you can get it by long pressing (pressing and holding down) on any open part of the home screen. A menu will appear with the options. Shortcuts, widgets, folders, and wallpapers. The widget you are looking for is called power control. Make sure to check out the other ones to their are some cool things in there.

0 Likes
cwb

Is this a Motorola Widget? Its not available on my Eris, and i cant the exact one on the market.

0 Likes
frayed
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think it's a android widget but the moto droid is the only one i have used maby it came out w/ 2.0

0 Likes
Sandra55

Just what I was looking for.   Thanks

0 Likes