Re: Droid Charge drops data constantly (actual help needed not flames or trolls)
doreen74

I have the same problem. My phone (while slow and crashed frequently) had no problem connecting to 4g or 3g. HOwever, once I upgraded to GB, I can no longer connect. I get about 45seconds of 4g connection after I reboot the phone, but that quickly drops and i am left with nothing. I am considering a factory reset. Has anyone tried this and has it helped?

Thanks

A disspointed Droid Charge owner since July.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Charge drops data constantly (actual help needed not flames or trolls)
SlotMachine

So here is what happened so far and ill probably leave it be

VZW FINALLY confirmed the issue is the MODEL, not the network or individual device but the MODEL. VZW agreed to replace my phone but with a Thunderbolt or Revolution, 2 phones that are DOWNGRADES hardware wise and I know for a fact the thunderbolt is about a month away from being End of Life. I told them I was NOT taking a downgrade and left it at that. BBB got a nice letter from me. Tempted to ask my lawyer If I can pull my 4 lines out of vzw without an etf because VZW CONFIRMED the issue. (I know, lots of caps, sorry)

Ill leave it be for now

0 Likes
JstOneMoreDroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whoever told you it was the model was incorrect.  The tech had no idea what to do so they did that.

0 Likes
JonnyQwest
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm glad someone posted about another company offering to cover some of the ETF and switching, that's an option I'm willing to explore.

I had this issue with my phone, they did the update, phone still has connectivity issues. New SIM, fixed for a day... same connectivity issues, and lots of lies from VZW techs.

I also plan on hanging out quietly at the Verizon store and chatting with as many customers as I can about my experience so far.

OP, I wish I could help you. That would mean I have an answer to my issue.

0 Likes