Droid Bionic freezes up?
BadGirl35
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have a problem with their Droid Bionic, messing up/freezing up? The first day I got this phone I had no problems and the second day I had one problem after another. I had this phone for only a month and a half and of course I bought it brand new. Not only does it freeze up half of the time people don't get my texts or they get them the next day and when people call me I sound too muffled for them to even bother calling it so now they call the house. I thought the Bionic would be great being Motorola had some very good phones in the past but this is the WORST one ever. I'm very frustrated with this phone and rather not bother using it anymore, so after my month is up on minutes I'm done.

Tags (2)
Re: Droid Bionic freezes up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a device that you love! Are you currently on a Pre-Paid plan?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic freezes up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BadGirl35,

We know how important it is to have a reliable phone. I would feel the same way if my phone were acting up in the same way. Does this only occur with specific applications or specific people you text?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes