Re: Droid Bionic - Yahoo email login error
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

My understanding is that the update is for the Samsung Droid, not the Motorola....

>

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O Ok Well when i seen it an was reading it seemed to be for the Bionic it says something about a Soak Test an the Update might be out Next Week But who Knows b33

0 Likes
boutaswell-v-s
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's because by then they have your money and don't care.  Thanks for your tip on dl-ing yahoo mail from the app store.  I got mine working that way.

0 Likes
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I may have read it wrong too..not too worried when ICS will be released for the Bionic..used it on a friends tablet and was not too impressed

>

0 Likes
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are welcome...wish someone had told me before I spent 30 min trying to figure it out!!

>

0 Likes
HKLEVI
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU! Just passed my Bionic to my wife & they put a new sim card in the phone. Could not get yahoo to sync until I tried the this.  Saved me a trip to the store!

0 Likes
elsa1941

As was previously mentioned below, when you go to "add accounts" do not use the Yahoo account but rather just use the one that says "email". I had the same issue and this time it worked.

0 Likes
baldy54
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my droid bionic for about 1.5 years now yahoo mail worked fine the whole time...until a couple days ago it says password is wrong, no mater what i do. Yahoo mail works fine on laptop, two ipads, desktop. any ideas?

0 Likes