Droid 4 texts stuck in sending
nokadoninja

First off why is there not forum for the Droid 4? And second I have a Droid 4 and I had the Droid 2 as well. Both phones had this problem when I send text messages after a while the messages get stuck in the sending mode. The little green arrow stays and the message never updates to say that it sent. And so I send the message over again to that person to make sure they got it and more times then not that person gets 2 sometimes 3 or 4 of the same message because the message never updates to say it was sent so I keep sending the message till it does. I bought the Droid 4 hoping this problem was fixed on the newer phone but it wasn't and I am getting sick of it now. If I can't find a way to fix this issue or if verizon doesn't help me with this issue and fix the problem they have lost me as a costumer and my entire family. Please help me Verizon I don't want to leave but I will cause I need my texting ability for my job and social life. If anyone else has found a fix for this issue please let me know.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 texts stuck in sending
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how this issue may be a concern, Nokadoninja.I want to ensure we're able to come to a resolution. How long has this issue been occuring with your Droid 4? Did it begin day one? I would suggest clearing text message threads and then heading into Applications > Manage Applications > All and then clearing the messaging apps cache.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 texts stuck in sending
KarenThompson

I discovered this evening after being on the phone and chat support for over 4 hours, it's a design in the Samsung devices, not to allow MMS to go through Wi-Fi, only the 3G or 4G network. This is horrible, I want my iPhone back!

0 Likes