Droid 2 Global - I cannot hear callers and they cannot hear me.
behindthestars

This is the second Droid 2 that I have and am getting a 3rd Droid.  I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has the issue of connecting to a call and not being able to hear a person and the person not being able to hear them when a call is made.  I have been told that this issue is due to the mute button being "accidentally hit" when the call connects.  Then why can't I hear the other caller?  

I only download the facebook application now, and still have these issues.  The phone will be fine for a month, then out of nowhere it starts where the microphone and speaker do not work during a call.  I have tried factory resetting the phone and the problem is solved by turning off the phone then turning it back on, but why do I have to do this every day?

Is anyone else having this issue or know how to solve it?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 Global - I cannot hear callers and they cannot hear me.
angel258
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been having this issue for about two months or more now and it has become frustrating and annoying.  I have had to turn my phone off more frequently lately but I haven't gone to a Verizon store yet for assistance.  I'm actually thinking I may need to buy a new phone soon.  I wish someone could provide a solution for this issue. 

0 Likes