Droid 1 cases and opening email issues
Silkynee

I have been with Verizon for upteen years - been very happy with customer service.  Hope that doesn't change.

1.  I am sent emails from IPhone users or from users on laptops, pictures do not send with the message (not consistently but quite often).

2.  I have purchased 2 Body Glove cases for the Droid 1. Both of them broke  - the clips on the side broke so will not stay on the phone.  Same issue with both cases.  Plus it scratched the corners of my phone.  When trying to find a different case (as user friendly as the Body Glove case belt clip and base protection) I am told they no longer sell Droid 1 cases.  Been to 2 different Verizon stores - same thing (even from the mall kiosks.) 

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Droid 1 cases and opening email issues
scottshad

On question 1, do you scroll down to the end of the message? Sometimes there is a box with a question something like"do you want to open this picture?"
2) on amazon, go to electronics(cell phones) and type in droid1 in accessories area, you will see a lot of different kinds of holsters, gloves and leather holders.
hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: Droid 1 cases and opening email issues
OldPilot
Contributor - Level 1

On your case issue -- I got a rubberized Body Glove type case at Verizon when I purchased my Droid 1 but no idea if it's still offered and mine is still fine. Amazon dows indeed have several cases available, including a brand called Seidio which is a little more expensive but seems to be very good.  I almost always check Amazon before I go out to buy anything because they often can beat local prices and there's no sales tax.

0 Likes