Droid 1 Question/Problem
popojiju

I have a Droid from Jan 2010, and at first when I was on a phone call, whenever I would receive a text/sms message, the LED would blink notifying me that I had a message to read. Now, the LED does not blink while I'm on a phone call and it annoys me, greatly. Is there a way to fix this so I can once again see the LED blink while I'm on the phone? It was a very handy feature that I enjoyed a lot to let me know I had messages waiting to be read while talking to friends or family.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 1 Question/Problem
scottshad
Gosh I have seen this on the phone, and I have gone thru it twice looking for it and I can't find it.
someone will find it!!
0 Likes
RonAnderson
The notification LED with frg22d does not blink while the screen is on. (Because you can see the notification bar while the screen is lit). It starts to blink the second the screen goes black.

Does anyone read about the toys you get before you use them?
0 Likes
popojiju

Actually, I was refering to when the screen is OFF, and I'm on a phone call. The LED used to blink when I was on a call, and the screen was off, now it does not.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Could still be a feature on Froyo since it seems kind of pointless.  How are you going to see the led while on a call?  Well unless you have it on speaker.

0 Likes
popojiju

I have the screen off and either use speaker or my headset. The feature was once there, and after an update it was gone.

0 Likes