Driod X2 same picture on multiple txt messages but txt messages are different when opened up.
fangs

has been happening for about 3 months now.

0 Likes
Re: Driod X2 same picture on multiple txt messages but txt messages are different when opened up.
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello fangs,

That sure can be irritating to not have your device work as it should. I need additional information so that I can better assist you. Which picture are you inquiring about? Is it the profile picture or picture messages are sending duplicates?

Are you using the stock text message application or a third-party text message application. I would recommend to delete the contact (s) that this is happening with and add it back again. Additionally, I would delete the text message thread in the message folder of that particular contact.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Lena A.

Follow me on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Driod X2 same picture on multiple txt messages but txt messages are different when opened up.
fangs

I am using the stock messaging app.....It's like if lets say...if John sends you a txt with a pic. of a dog.the pic is at the front of the txt and when you open it its the pick of the dog but if you have multiple txts from John sometimes theres like 2/3/5 or more old txt messages with the dog pic. on it but when you open the older txt it is a diff. pic. its the original pic that was in the txt.and it happens with multiple ppl's txts.i tried deleting the orininal txt but some of the older txts still have that pic i deleted but keep in mind when i open the older txts even though the pic is the same the inside pic is what its suposed to be.

0 Likes