Docking Station for Incredible??
MastaCoz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi all,

So, random question.  I know that the Droid X got a docking station accessory, but is there any word or ideas for a nice one for the Incredible?  I use it a lot for my morning alarm and it has a nice desk clock built into it.  The other docking stations I saw showed that you still had to use a loose plug to put it into the unit...even then it wouldn't stay on the desk clock or switch over to it automatically.

I could be in withdraw tho...when I had the Pre with the Touchstone accessory it just connects, and when the phone idles it goes into desk clock mode, with alarms...so maybe i'm asking for a lot?

Does anyone know if a good one exists, and/or where to find a good one to use?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Docking Station for Incredible??
gmoshe27

Verizon cancelled the orders on the docking station likely because the home screen doesn't rotate into landscape mode on the incredible.

http://htcpedia.com/news/htc-incredible-desktop-charging-cradle.html

The new version of Sense includes a landscape mode for the home screen sense widgets. Hopefully there will be an update for the Incredible with the new version of sense, and possibly a docking station, but at this point, I wouldn't expect it from verizon :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Docking Station for Incredible??
MastaCoz
Enthusiast - Level 3

The new version of Sense includes a landscape mode for the home screen sense widgets. Hopefully there will be an update for the Incredible with the new version of sense, and possibly a docking station, but at this point, I wouldn't expect it from verizon :smileysad:

You're definitely right about that...they gotta add their bloated ware before sending out an update.  Oh please HTC force it on your headsets without Verizon knowing.

0 Likes