Display timeout widget
SRD
There is no widget for this and I sure could use one. I am frequently adjusting this timeout to match my use.
0 Likes
Re: Display timeout widget
Natashia86
Contributor - Level 1

I understand the inconvenience, are you looking for a widget that you can use so your phone does not automatically lock when your screen times out?

0 Likes
SRD
No, actually I would like a widget that lets me change the screen timeout quick without navigating to the menu, settings, sound & display, screen timeout - in other words, one touch and I get a menu of minutes choices. Admittedly lazy, but hey.
0 Likes
chj124
if you havent found a solution yet i just found the Screen On Widget tap it and screen is set to stay on tap again and it is reset to the previous timeout setting
0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

is there a widget for this? i'd like to be able to let the screen go out but not have to unlock it every time i use it

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

At this time that widget is not available. Keep in mind you can search the market for apps that will suit your needs. When downloading  third party apps it would be at your own risk, Verizon Wireless does not support third party apps. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Try "Lock Screen Widget", it does not change the time out but it makes it easy to put device into sleep state with a click, I place it on my desktop and it works perfect for me, I set my timeout where I want it if I want to place it in sleep mode I just click it....  Works like using power button but not as irritating to use in my opinion.

0 Likes