Display Two Email Accounts on Home
jerrytodd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two POP email accounts on this phone. I cannot find an easy way to switch back and forth between Accounts.  Can I have Widgets on my Home page for each email account?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Display Two Email Accounts on Home
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

This should work assuming you have space for 2 additional icons on your desktop: press "menu" then "Add to Home". Then press "Shortcut". Scroll through the list and locate and press "Mail Inbox". It should ask you to select an account. Select the first pop account. It will add a mail icon to Home and will be labeled with the name of the account as it appears in your account list. Repeat these steps for the other account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

This should work assuming you have space for 2 additional icons on your desktop: press "menu" then "Add to Home". Then press "Shortcut". Scroll through the list and locate and press "Mail Inbox". It should ask you to select an account. Select the first pop account. It will add a mail icon to Home and will be labeled with the name of the account as it appears in your account list. Repeat these steps for the other account.

0 Likes
smbeach

I actually have 3 email addresses on my phone. From the email screen, at the top, it should show your email address with a down arrow to the right. click on your email address and it will show them all.

0 Likes
FramCire

K9 is a very good email program and free.  Look at it

0 Likes