Dinc2 poor reception
rraley
Why does Verizon tech support deny that the poor reception on the incredible2 is not a known issue? It is well documented not only in Verizons own forums, but also on HTC website and several independent Android forums. I have actually been a big cheerleader for Verizon and the awesome signal I used to have on other phones and have actually talked people into leaving other carriers. I am now extremely disapointed that this issue is not being recognized and would no longer recommend Verizon as they are letting me hang out to dry on the issue.
0 Likes
Re: Dinc2 poor reception
rraley
Here is HTC response as of 10/23/11 asking me to jump through the same hoops that I have already tried In this endless circle of Verizon and HTC denial that there is a hardware issue with the phone.
Thank you for contacting HTC Technical support about if there is a fix available for the poor reception issue you are having with your Droid Incredible 2 device. I do apologize that you have this issue with your device and I will gladly assist you with this today. I first suggest you wait and see if your new device that you will be getting still has the same issue. At this time we do not have any information about any updates being released to help resolve this issue with the device. Once you get your new device and find that you are still having the issue you may want to contact your carrier to have them update the PRL on your device and also have them re-provision your account to see if that helps to resolve the issue. If that does not resolve the issue then you may want to contact our repair department at 1-800-229-1235 (8:30 AM - 5 PM EST M-F).
0 Likes
Re: Dinc2 poor reception
JonDoh
Contributor - Level 1

I contacted them back in June about this issue and only received denials that there was a problem.  When it's time for a new phone I'll be going back to the iPhone.  Had two of them with zero problems.  Wanted to try something differnet and all I've had are problems.

0 Likes