Delete
budone
Legend

Was going to mention the Where's My Incredibe thread was gone, but it is back.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Did Verizon Mod's delete the Where;s my Incredible Thread?
budone
Legend

That was the thread, but I see it is back

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i don't know? i don't recall that thread? i've just been watching the "ship date" thread.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

That was the thread, but I see it is back

0 Likes
budone
Legend

There does to be some sort of issue. I was replying to a post in the thread and I received an error the post and thread had been deleted, please update my bookmarks.

I refreshed and the thread was gone. But I am sure it will be back as soon as I post this.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i don't know. i'm tryin to watch what i say here because....well....let's just say i've received a few private messages and many posts (including an earlier one on here from me) are gone. another entire thread (different one) is gone as well.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

My thought, is it is such a HUGE thread, it is doing funky things.... At least that is my hope.

I have my Incredible. I have since Apr 29th, but it is an interesting thread.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah....got mine LITERALLY 2 days before the drastic shortage. ordered on may 6....shipped may 7 and received may 11. i believe it was the day after i ordered mine that they started giving 2-3 week warnings. it was a great thread though. it got off topic many times and they do pull threads for that. but why now? i'm hoping it was just too big as well. the only thing i've noticed in the past day or two was some hostility when people that ordered on the 14th started getting theirs and others that ordered on the 7th, 8th, and 9th were getting REAL upset. maybe that's why??

0 Likes
Kh-Phil

Hello Everyone,

We are moving some posts around over the next few days.

We aren't deleting anything.  All posts in this one board may not be visible at all times.

Don't worry.  They'll all be back.

Thanks for your understanding.

Paul-D

Community Moderator

0 Likes