Delete Photos From Gallery
RAYMON
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is the procedure fro deleting photos from the Gallery?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Delete Photos From Gallery
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

RAYMON wrote:

What is the procedure fro deleting photos from the Gallery?

You just go to your gallery. Hold your finger down on the picture you want to delete and tap delete.

0 Likes
RAYMON
Enthusiast - Level 1

There in no DELETE function to tap.

0 Likes
OpsMan

So your not getting "delete" as an option in the context menu or are you not getting the context menu (pressing and hold finger to screen until menu appears).

0 Likes
RAYMON
Enthusiast - Level 1

not getting "delete" as an option in the context menu.  Only option is SHARE whidh then offers  messaging, facebook, email and gmail.

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

To

delete the photo, open the photo by clicking the thumbnail, press the Menu button > Delete. Let me know if that works for you.

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Do you have a Picasa account? Syncing is automatic now and I thought I read somewhere that you cannot delete Picasa pictures from the Gallery.

0 Likes
debdado

I do not have delete as an option. As stated above by someone else, I get "share" and "more." More just gets a choice of details or set as wallpaper. I am frustrated. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. By the way, I do have a select all choice. But then, no delete. HELP?!?!? 

0 Likes
swamprat01
If its a photo you took with the phone. Try opening your camera and in the top right corner is a thumbnail, touch it and all the pictures you took are there just havta swipe through them you should have a delete option there. Hope that helps.
0 Likes
dmad1rulz

And if all of that fails... plug you phone to your computer, mount the SD card and go into the directory your picture is in and delete them.

That or you can download a file manager app in the market and use that.

0 Likes