Re: Decisions, Decisions
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2
Thanks, I'm really needing some input from some X2 users, anyone? :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

x and x2 have the same camera on board i think the x got the same interface as the x2 with the gingerbread update so there will be little to no difference.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wow looks very good. hallcop i'd like to ask ya how you got the picture on here.  i would like to post one of my pictures i took of 3985 the U.P. Steam Engine how do i go about doing this.

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

lol i felt dumb after i saw how but simply hit reply like you are going to post and under the text box you see attachments and choose file and just select the file ...it took a few seconds to upload the link so be patient.

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

or im guessing directly in the text box beside the smiley and insert link you see a small tree picture i think that allows for a pic to be posted rather than the link 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

ok  just asking before u done that though did transfer you picts from your X to you pc an then went in an picked the picture. off the P.c.i could shut down my X pull the SD an then pull the Picts from the Sd Card thru the reader. I just did'nt want mess up the X when i Pulled SD card out of from her.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
hallcp1019:

great tip. i tried to put something up that didn't work.
0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks guys for your opinions, I decided to go with the X2 :smileyhappy: I figured since I love my X so much I will love the X2 2xs as much :smileywink:  But seriously we switch cars often and it will be nice to be able to slide into his car without having to worry about getting my car dock :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
B33
Legend

U.P. 3985.jpeg

0 Likes