Data Network Problems going on? SF Bay Area
Cody21
Master - Level 2

About 1/2 hour ago (7:30 AM PDT),  all of my Data network ability is suddenly gone. No 3G, no 1X .. nada ..  The bars are bouncing between 0 and 4 bars , and currently at 0  ...  anyone in the SF Bay Area seeing similar problems going on?  Maybe I should just call Verizon or wait it out.   hmmm.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Network Problems going on? SF Bay Area
sfindie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just called into Verizon Support and she confirmed there is an outage here in the SF Bay Area.  She said they are working on the issue, but she couldn't give me an estimate on when it would be fixed.  3 minutes after hanging up with her and I had network access again but now lost it again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
arkitekto

Have the same problem no 3G or 1X..... since about 6:30am. 

0 Likes
picord

same here, I'm in the Potrero Hill location and thought it was my phone..

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I'm on the phone with Verizon right now.  There is some sort of "outage" going on in Northern California.  I'm on hold waiting for the specific answer - but it definitely appears that we're affected by it in the Bay Area.

0 Likes
sfindie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just called into Verizon Support and she confirmed there is an outage here in the SF Bay Area.  She said they are working on the issue, but she couldn't give me an estimate on when it would be fixed.  3 minutes after hanging up with her and I had network access again but now lost it again.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Well at least we know it's not our phones ....  we'll just have to be patient and wait for the techs to fix the issue.

0 Likes
telili
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm glad I checked here first.  I'm in San Jose and I also am without my data service:smileysad:  Sucks I use my phone more than my computer.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

It all just now came back online.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Spoke too soon .... went away again ... clearly they're working on the issue ...   patience grasshopper..   Smiley Happy

0 Likes
mugyver

Lol. And I was on my way to work listening to music...then all of the sudden...dead silence..

Ohwell, I wonder when it'll be back up.

0 Likes