DROID- issues
ajbnmoss

I have Droid by Motorola.. it's been pretty frustrating to be honest:

1- it randomly will call ppl on occasion

2- i have to talk on speaker phone because it always mutes or hangs up on my converstations. 

3- the newest problem is when i'm texting it will randomly put it sentences from old texts in new texts i send and they make no sense, and i dont know it's doing it till the reciever says.. WHAT? and forwards me what i typed which was nothing like what i sent.   

4- my screen freezes occasionally and i have to shut it down.

any advice or tips?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: DROID- issues
Wildman
Legend

ajbnmoss wrote:

I have Droid by Motorola.. it's been pretty frustrating to be honest:

1- it randomly will call ppl on occasion

Activate lock screen or change lock time out of screen that will lock it for you..

2- i have to talk on speaker phone because it always mutes or hangs up on my converstations. 

Try Widget Locker is has a option that may help with issue 1 and 2, the option to lock device on call connection helps a lot.

3- the newest problem is when I'm texting it will randomly put it sentences from old texts in new texts i send and they make no sense, and i don't know it's doing it till the receiver says.. WHAT? and forwards me what i typed which was nothing like what i sent.   

Now this is a unique one...  Possibly try another keyboard anf see if the issue stops, I have heard Swift key cause this issue from time to time...  If this is the keyboard you have try clearing save predictive texts under settings and see if it helps.

4- my screen freezes occasionally and i have to shut it down.

any advice or tips?

This sounds like a possible stray app causing this issue, try booting into Safe Mode for a little while and see what happens..

Thanks!

0 Likes