Re: DROID X2
Cody21
Master - Level 2

PS - I'm wondering if the light you're seeing if the "proximity sensor"  light?? It is a light blue/white light that flashes when you bring the phone close to you.  Maybe it's a hardware issue where THAT light is inadvertenly turning on?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Cody did that light get added with Gigerbread i never heard of that light untill now. i had a blue led go off on mine but after i did the lightflow update & unchecked the sms notification it went away.

0 Likes
MHenauer

I have not heard of this proximity sensor either. Sounds fishy.

Anyway, the light is not light blue, it's blue. I've seen teh light blue before, Whatsapp chat uses it.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

There *IS* a "proximity sensor & light" on the DX. It's what will quickly light up when you put the phone close to your face/ear for a phone call -- it results in the DIALING PAD & Screen to go Blank when you're on a call, unless you use the Speaker. You can also see it quickly flash when you power P your phone (in a dark place) ... it is very small and located juet left of the ear speaker .. it IS different in location and size to the normal LED light(s) that light up for notifications however.

0 Likes