DROID X color scheme.....
Eleven
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems that on some screens, the color scheme is not good.  For example, the calendar is dark grey and the events show little color except for a tiny strip on the left of the event.  On orignal Droid, the calendar was bright.  Also, when in Google Maps, some of the buttons such as "GO" use a grey letters on grey background. I have seen this grey on grey scheme in other areas as well. If you go on maps and do a search, you will see that the magnifying glass and voice command is grey on grey. Not so on original Droid. Has anyone else noticed this?

0 Likes
Re: DROID X color scheme.....
vicw926a4

I agree with you totally, and I'm amazed more people aren't complaining about it.  The black font on really dark grey background has really been bugging me.  I don't know if it;'s an Android standard, or something that Motorola conjured up, but it makes it all but impossible to read.  I'm finding it mostly with date/time entries.  I'm hoping that Froyo will fix it, but I'm not optimistic.

0 Likes
Eleven
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not an Android standard....the original Droid used black letters on White buttons.  I believe it is a design flaw of the DROID X.  Black on Black is ridiculous.  The calendar looks horrible...

0 Likes
DBB
I agree. Someone at vw please say this will be fixed!
0 Likes