DROID X Video
llmorioles

When I first got my Droid I send an ad that said you can take video without showing it on the screen while you were recording it.  The manuel doesn't cover that option.  Does anyone know the steps to do this, or have the ad in question...thanks!

0 Likes
Re: DROID X Video
Wildman
Legend

This is not a option for the Droid X, besides if you are recording video and not viewing it on the screen how are you suppose to know if the image you are recording is indeed in frame?  I don't see what good a feature like that would even benefit... But when you are feeding data out the screen turns into a control and the video will display on video device.

0 Likes
fullwave2

There is an application on the AppBrain Market called Spy Camera which will do exactly what you want.  The paid version allows unlimited time on the video and for both pictures and video there is no audible as well as screen video indicating you are taking the picture or video.

0 Likes
fullwave2

If you don't want to go to AppBrain, in the Android Market there is an application called Stealth Video Record that does the same thing except only video.  Not still shots.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

OK never thought of needing a app like this.. I am confused what would you use something like this for, since you have to aim the camera, what would blanking screen while recording benefit?  Just a curiousity question..:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
furyzin

I'm guessing he could tell you but he'd have to kill you then. 007 lol

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

:smileyvery-happy: I will give you that one...

0 Likes