DROID'S X V CAST APP UPDATE WILL NOT DOWNLOAD
KINGOFKARS

THE NEW V CAST UPDATE WILL NOT DOWNLOAD TO MY DROID X IT JUST KEEPS INSTALLING OR FAILS? 

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DROID'S X V CAST APP UPDATE WILL NOT DOWNLOAD
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

V Cast Apps is experiencing reduced availability on some devices. 

Please go to http://mobile.vzw.com/VCASTApps and select "Download VCAST Apps" to begin the new download. This should resolve the issue for you. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Make sure the device has the 2.2 update. Do an update on your phone by dialing *228 option 2 to update PRL  make sure coverage is updated. If you have any applications running stop them it may be conflicting with the download, then go back through the process of VCast download.

0 Likes
biohazerd

ok did the dial *228 and cheked to see if any thing alse is runing and nothing is.   it tells me error and says nothing so i click ok. then it brings me back to the retry, catalog home and exit selction......  any idea?   yes i do have phone up to date. 2.2 

0 Likes
scottshad
I have the droid 2x and I am having the same problem. when I hit the VCAST apps I get an error message and no one seems to know why
0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

V Cast Apps is experiencing reduced availability on some devices. 

Please go to http://mobile.vzw.com/VCASTApps and select "Download VCAST Apps" to begin the new download. This should resolve the issue for you. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend
Scottshad Said :
I have the droid 2x and I am having the same problem. when I hit the VCAST apps I get an error message and no one seems to know why
I WILL LIVE UNTIL I DIE!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott i've got a Droid X an they sent me a update thru Text Msg. For VCAST Apps But i ignord it to me it just more Crap to pute on the phone. there are better apps in the Market.

0 Likes