DROID BEEN UPGRADING ALL DAY
GENENO1234

SOFT BEEN DOWNLOADING AND NOW INSTALLING FOR HOURS

WHAT SHOULD I DO

I NEED TO USE THE PHONE

0 Likes
Re: DROID BEEN UPGRADING ALL DAY
dohertycm

Its dead....same happened to me....they are replaceing my phone.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

that bites

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

it's probably trying to optimize your media; if you have a lot, it can take a while ... hopefully by now it's done

(and you should have posted this in the Bionic discussion)

0 Likes
Not applicable

I have found the OTA update is not the greatest. I recommend you connect to your computer and use the Verizon Upgrade Assistant .  Takes around 15 minutes from start to finish to get the update.

(Update: you have to use ota see http://www.motorola.com/support  look under software for your update instructions)

Message was edited by: Elector

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello GENENO1234,

Thank you for sharing your device issue! I'm SUPER eager to get this resolved for you! May I ask have the software finish downloading and installing? If not then have you already contacted our customer service for equipment options? If not then please reply to this message as we want you to enjoy your wireless service!

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Squeekers

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Hello GENENO1234,

Thank you for sharing your device issue! I'm SUPER eager to get this resolved for you! May I ask have the software finish downloading and installing? If not then have you already contacted our customer service for equipment options? If not then please reply to this message as we want you to enjoy your wireless service!

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

From a personal point of view, I would certainly hope it was finished downloading and installing by now.  After all, it's only been 3 weeks since he started the thread. 

0 Likes